Saturday, March 22, 2014

Personal Advice from Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes 9:7-10


Personalized, what my Father is saying to me:

Oh, Bonnie, I want you to eat the good food I provide, enjoy your meals. Now is when I will favor the things you do. 

Always dress nicely and fix your hair every day, to look your best whatever you think the day will hold--don't let yourself go. 

I want you to enjoy your life, whether or not I have another husband for you, Bonnie; you've worked all your life, and I'm not finished working through you for others' benefit, either. 

This is the lot I have given you, Bonnie, do what you can while you live, because after you die you'll have nothing more to do with life in this world any more. Make your mark now, while you can. Whatever I give into your hand to do, Bonnie, I want you to do it to the best of the ability I've given you, because you're the one I've chosen to do it, no one else.




No comments:

Post a Comment