Friday, March 24, 2017

O Royal Daughter

Psalm 45: 10-11

Listen to Me, O royal daughter; take to heart what I say. Forget your people and your family far away. For your royal Husband delights in your beauty; honor Him, for He is your Lord.

O my Father, thank You for this love song in Your book of songs. Thank You for this word to encourage me today. Indeed, I do want to honor my betrothed Husband, my Lord, and I enjoy that He takes delight in my beauty. For He sees beauty in me that others do not see. 

O Father, please teach me to uncover the beauty that You have placed in me so that others will see and be drawn toward You. Let that beauty in me be a magnet to pull people toward Your wondrous, glorious Beauty and Grace. For I am Your ambassador to the world, representing You to the world, with Your wonderful message of reconciliation through Your amazing Grace in my Lord Christ Jesus.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!





No comments:

Post a Comment