Thursday, October 26, 2017

To Be Honored By Every Nation

Psalm 46: 10-11

Be still and know that I am God! 
I will be honored by every Nation,
I will be honored throughout the World.
The Lord of Heaven's Armies is here among us;
The Lord of Israel is our Fortress.

O my Father, You are the only One Who deserves all the honor. Strengthen me to be still, acknowledging that You are the Great God of the Universe, Commander-in-Chief of Your Heavenly Armies, and You do everything well.

You are the One accomplishing Your purposes in my life and throughout the World. Keep me constantly mindful, moment by moment and day by day, of Your precious Presence with me and in me, my dear Lord. Fill me with Your Spirit this day, that I will see and understand to use each moment of this day wisely, so that my thoughts, attitudes, words, and acts today will bring me another small step forward on that path You have set my feet upon. 

May this day bring me and all of us one day closer to the culmination of Your great Plan for this Age, and for all time.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!





No comments:

Post a Comment