Monday, April 15, 2013

Practical Rules To Live By

Proverbs 3:1-8   


My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.  

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and men. 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. 

Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.


My Prayer:

O my dear Father, please help me to never forget Your teachings; help me keep Your commands in my heart, so that they can prolong my life many years and bring me health and prosperity.

Let me always to live in Your love and faithfulness; let me wear them on my shirt, help me to know them by heart. Then my life will win the approval of both You and those among whom I live.

Teach me to trust only in You and Your ways, and not depend on my own understanding: let everything I do reveal You and Your ways; and Father, I know You will direct my steps into Your straight paths.   




No comments:

Post a Comment