Monday, April 15, 2013

Who Do I Depend On?

Jeremiah 17:5-8   

Personalization:

Bonnie, don't trust in politics, or business, or those who make decisions that affect your life and society. Those who trust in Politicians will have a scarcity mentality, always feeling deprived and isolated, and won't even notice when prosperity comes.  

But depend on Me, Bonnie, realize that I will provide everything you need, and more than you need. You will always have an abundance, Bonnie; there will always be plenty of whatever you need, even in times of political and financial falling-off-the-cliff; you will not suffer loss of anything you really need in this world. You can depend on Me, Bonnie, beause I will always take care of you according to My glory, My magnificence and My generosity--you are My Princess, My precious daughter, and I will always see to it that you're not deprived of any good thing, in Me you will have it all.   



No comments:

Post a Comment