Tuesday, December 21, 2021

My Third Book


You may download my series, The End Days of the End Days, on Amazon, walking through the Book of Revelation the way God has shown me to understand it, with support from other Books of the Bible. 


Now I'm writing this series into a book! I believe we may already be in the 7 years of Tribulation, and I am adding today's events, and pairing them to the Scriptures. 

 I'm just waiting on the cover to be right to be able to publish it! It's been an exciting journey going through the Bible for the relevant Scriptures; I've quoted from 30 of the books! God sure told us a lot about what's ahead! 

 The title of the book is: The Real Armageddon Coming Soon, Are You Prepared? 

 As soon as it is available, I'll post it here on my blog. Thank you, all of you around the world, for following my blog. My prayer is that it has helped you to know our Lord better, and understood how precious you are to Him, too. 

 You may share anything I have put on this blog with others, freely. And to print them out to distribute, in whatever language your hearers understand. Every Christian needs to share the Seed of the Gospel, letting everyone know how much our Father loves each one of us. And how Jesus left His glory in Heaven to become one of us humans on this broken Earth, so He could fit us to be with Him in His glory! (See John 17:24). Jesus loves us more than we can imagine, but He also likes us; the joy that helped Him endure the Cross was knowing that it was letting us actually be with Him! 

And He is coming soon! 

If you would like to preview my book, and leave a review when it publishes, then Direct Message me, and I'll email you a PDF copy. 

 Even so, come soon, Lord Jesus!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment