Wednesday, March 2, 2022

The Real Armageddon Coming Soon, Are You Prepared?

 My third book is now Published! You may click on the link and get this well-researched manuscript right now. 

 Jesus is coming soon, and we are told that we will recognize who the Antichrist is before we are raptured, and the saints are told to persevere throughout all seven years of the Tribulation and Great Tribulation.

You can download this book onto a free online Kindle Cloud Reader. 


 You can click on the image, or go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TKLB852 to read why I say these things. 

I was taught the same as you, but my personal bible studies under the leadership of God's Holy Spirit led me to go deeper than what I had been taught by others, and to connect a lot of the dots connecting pieces of the puzzle of God's Great Plan of the Ages. 

God has told us what to expect, so that we will be prepared to face it all without being shocked or freiked out with all that Satan is leading his people to do. 

We need to prepare to survive, helping others also, and growing strong in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ, wearing His armor, and continually ready to join the uncountable number of the martyred. 

May God bless you with all the spiritual benefits He has planned for you. 

And all the glory will go to our gracious and merciful Lord God, King Jesus, and His loving Father, and their living Holy Spirit!






4 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!
    May the spirit of God who is in me through Christ help me hid God's word in my heart so that I will be prepared for whatsoever will come for the sake of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed be God and the Lord Jesus who through the Holy Spirit has given us such a transforming word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anony-mouse! I would like to know who you are?

    ReplyDelete